In light of the global pandemic and local spread of COVID-19, I am implementing new procedures for my craniosacral therapy practice. I have established these procedures according to the guidelines provided by the State of Ohio, the Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA), and the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP):
- I’m limiting the number of appointments each day, so please be sure to schedule in advance.
- You will be asked pre-appointment screening questions to confirm you have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with a symptomatic individual within 14 days of your appointment. I will be self-monitoring for symptoms and exposure, and will reschedule appointments if symptoms arise.
- Cancellation fees are suspended for cancellations due to COVID-19.
- Please do not bring any guests with you, unless you are the parent/guardian of a minor.
- I’ll have you stay in your car or outside the building when you arrive. Please call or text me at 740-233-1237 to let me know you have arrived, and I’ll let you into the building when it’s time for your appointment.
- Payment will be completed after your appointment, either through a touchless Square card payment, a pre-written check (made out to Spiral Path Therapies), or exact change in cash. Please come prepared to help make this transaction as safe as possible.
- Clients and practitioners will be required to wear surgical masks or better. If you do not arrive with a mask that meets this requirement, you will be supplied with a surgical mask.
- Upon entering the facility, please take time to wash and/or sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- I will be running a HEPA air filter in the treatment room during your visit. These were proven to be highly effective in reducing the spread of coronavirus particles during the SARS pandemic.
- After your session, please take a moment to wash and/or sanitize your hands as you prepare to leave.
- All linens will be bagged and laundered after your session, between each client. The massage table, pillows, and all surfaces in the treatment room will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Bathroom fixtures, door knobs, counter tops and other high-touch surfaces will be sanitized multiple times per day.
Please don’t hesitate to call me at 740-233-1237 with any questions!